Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend re-cap

Hey ladies! Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Mine was...eventful. I finished up my summer class on Friday morning and celebrated by going out for Mexican (my fave!) that night with my boyfriend's sister, her husband and their two adorable children that I love to pieces!

Saturday we had a couple's wedding shower to go to for one of my boyfriend's co-workers. This is what I wore:

Wedding shower
I picked this dress up at Target of all places on Saturday morning and I'm so glad I did- it is super comfortable and really cute! Best $20 I've spent in a while! I LOVE a good deal.



And this is how I spent my Saturday night...
Real exciting and classy, I know.  But my sister has been staying with me for the past 8 days so naturally, I was in serious need of a cocktail. The little brat had the nerve to take AND post this lovely picture of me on Facebook for all the world to see... So glad she documented this.

*Quick tip: Add Sprite Zero and a splash of lime juice to your Skinny Girl Margarita. It's delicious, I promise!

Hope you all had a great weekend!





4 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

I love that dress and earring combo! Another thing I like to do with my Skinny drinks is mix vodka w/ Smart Water 0, my best friend & I call them SkinnyTini's :) They are delicious too - esp w/ shaved ice. Have a good week babe! XO

Ma Belle La Vie said...

Oooh-thanks! That sounds really good, too!

Whitney Laura said...

Hey girl, i like the tip about adding the sprite and lime juice to the margarita! I will have to try that :)
love the blog by the way! I am now following you!

Ma Belle La Vie said...

Thanks hun! So glad you stopped by!