Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer reading list

Now that I actually have time to read something other than textbooks, I've made myself a summer reading list and fully intend to get through all of these books before summer is over.

Before I show you all of the books I'm excited to dig into, I have to tell you about the book I am currently reading- It's called "Two Kisses for Maddy" by Matthew Logelin. This is one of  the best books I've read in a really long time; I can't put it down. I was reading "Water For Elephants" and then picked up "Two Kisses for Maddy" and it was a done deal. In this memoir, Matt shares his story of experiencing the most exciting time of his life-the birth of his first child and then the most horrific- the death of his wife; all of which occurred within a 27 hour period. This book is heartbreaking, moving, honest, full of emotion, hope and even some humor. More than anything, though, this book is truly inspirational with it's overall message of being grateful for what you have. This is a MUST-READ!



Here are the books on my reading list:





I can't wait to get through these! Happy reading!
















No comments: