Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday



I'm loving the new top I got today at Drama in Uptown! I can't wait to wear it. This store is going to be bad news for my wallet...




I am loving Celebutante by Tarte. It's an organic dry oil shimmer spray that makes your skin glow and sparkle like nobody's business! It also smells like coconut so it's perfect for summer. This is what Carrie Underwood uses on her ridiculously toned legs to make them shine...


I am loving Essie Fiji. It's such a soft and pretty color!



Speaking of soft and pretty- I love, love, love MAC's Lipglass in Underage. This is my favorite lipgloss ever!



I am really loving EOS lip balm. It's also organic and not only is it super cute, it makes your lips super-duper smooth! I have the Summer Fruit and it smells delicious! Love.It.




I am loving that it's a beautiful summer day! And despite the fact that I've killed every plant I've ever owned, my dahlia's bloomed and are gorgeous! It's a miracle.



And, because it's just that kind of day, I am loving Peanut Butter M&M's. They never disappoint...






No comments: