Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fun

Hey girls!

            Happy Friday! Last night I had a much needed night to myself; my boyfriend was at the Twins game, so I poured myself a glass (or 2) of wine, lit some candles and watched "Bride Wars".  It was fabulous! Well, not the movie- it was pretty predictable, and I paid more attention to the clothes that Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway wore...



This got me so excited for cooler weather- Fall is my absolute favorite season and I cannot wait to bust out my jackets.

*P.S I may or may not have well over 20 jackets. As I've mentioned before, I have a slight shopping addiction-please don't judge...  Anyways, I thought these were fun:
Fall Jackets
In other news,  Liz over at "My Life as Liz Taylor" is doing a fabulous giveaway!!! The winner gets a $30.00 gift card to Victoria's Secret (Wohoo!) and a silver necklace. Make sure to enter here: http://mylifeasliztaylor.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-ever-giveaway-easy-to-enter.html
And if you're not already following her, you should probably start- she's super sweet and has a great blog ladies!


I am really looking forward to the weekend! We have yet another wedding tomorrow and then I am going to see "The Help" with my mom and sisters on Sunday.

Have I told you how much I loved the book yet? I just finished reading it on Tuesday night and it was honestly one of the best books I've read in a long time! I was kind of sad when I was done, but I can't wait to see the movie! If you haven't done so yet, READ IT! I promise, you won't be able to put it down.


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!









3 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

Hey beautiful! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and also, if you have coats that are as cute as that you are entitled to as many as you want. so cute. Also, I am going to see The Help tonight - is it good?!

MaryElizabeth said...

I love your blog! So cute! I watched Bride Wars the other night too! Love the outfits in that movie! I am not the hunt for cute Fall/Winter coats. I love the ones you posted! I hope I can find some cute ones like that. :)

Ma Belle La Vie said...

@Liz: What did you think of The Help? I went and saw it today and thought it was really good!

@MaryElizabeth: Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for stopping by! I always find cute coats at Old Navy believe it or not! Also, Nordstrom always has cute ones and they usually have really good sales. :)