Thursday, October 6, 2011

What are you watching?


 Did any of you watch American Horror story last night? I was super excited for the first episode, and I have to say;  it wasn't exactly what I was expecting but I loved it!

It was creepy, sexy and dark and I think I might have a new favorite show on my hands. How creepy was Jessica Lang, the crazy neighbor? And what did she mean when she said, "Don't make me kill you again" to the maid? AHH!  This is the perfect show for fall- especially with Halloween right around the corner.  I'm excited to see what happens as the season goes on!  What did you guys think?






Another show I've been loving is New Girl with Zooey Deschanel, who I love! It's really quirky but also funny and cute! Zooey plays Jess, a girl who has just broken up with her boyfriend and moves in with a group of guys. She's super dorky but lovable, plus she's a teacher, so I love that!  I'm so glad there are finally good shows on that aren't reality T.V. Can I get an Amen?



What shows are on your "Must Watch" list this season?





8 comments:

Victoria said...

yes, finally a cute comdey!! i am enjoying new girl too. she is such a character :)

Anonymous said...

I've heard a lot of talk about American Horror Story, so I just added it to my DVR :)

I love New Girl! Zoe Deschanel is totally quirky and cute!!

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

I still need to watch New Girl -- it seems everyone is raving about it, so I'm seriously adding it to my list. My poor DVR -- did you read this post: http://tinyurl.com/3ndsflw --RIDIC, right? I'm catching up on some shows RIGHT NOW in fact;)

Liz Taylor said...

ahhhh omg I LOVE AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!! love love love love it.

Ashlee said...

Hey, just nominated you for a different blog award at Capernaum Home. Take a look when you get the chance :) Ashlee. P.S. Thanks again for awarding me one the other day!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

i was thinking about watching american horror story so i went online to read entertainment weekly's pilot recap (i'm a cheater that way!) and just reading the recap SCARED ME TO DEATH! so i think i'm too wimpy to actually watch the show :(

Unknown said...

Love your blog!!! Now following you...check me out at www.bridgettemurphy.com

Fash Boulevard said...

i'm LOVING the new girl. so good. but suburigtory is my favorite right now. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new post all about pushing your style to the edge. Love to hear what you think. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/