Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I heart Kate Middleton

...and kind of want to be her. When I was in 7th grade, I had the hugest obsession with crush on Prince William; I was convinced that all I had to do was get to London, and fate would lead me to the man I was destined to marry and I would live out my fairytail life.  Ok, so maybe I was a bit delusional. As it turns out, Wills and I were not meant to be, but I absolutely adore his new wife!

Her fashion sense is amazing




She wears and pulls off fantastic hats


Her hair is fabulous


She and Pippa are the cutest sisters ever


 But more than anything I love that she seems so down to earth! I love that she's modernizing the royal family by rejecting live-in staff. As if I didn't  have enough reasons to love her, I just read that she doesn't take freebies from designers like most celebrities do. My mom, sisters and I had a Royal Wedding party at a hotel in which we decorated the room with wedding decor, made food, slept for like 2.5 hours and then woke up at 4:00 to watch the wedding. My mom surprised us with tiaras and scepters to wear for the occasion. Crazy? Maybe. But it was a lot of fun, and in my opinion, there aren't enough reasons in life to celebrate- so why not? Here is my best "It should have been me" pose...

A girl can dream.

~A








No comments: