Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



What I'm loving is a little store in South Minneapolis called The Cottage House. This is truly one of the best finds for me in the city! The Cottage House is a charming two story home turned boutique that offers redesigned shabby chic furniture, along with many other unique pieces to decorate your home with. It is an occasional market, so it is only open one weekend a month. One of the coolest things about The Cottage House is that they feature a new theme each month, meaning that they completely redecorate and repaint the store to offer a new exciting experience each time you visit! Their prices are unbelievably reasonable which makes this place a true gem! Here are the items I have purchased thus far:

Cute shabby chic little nightstand:


Cute little reupholstered chair:
The cutest red cabinet ever:
Aren't they cute??? The place is packed with items just like these. If you live in the Minneapolis area or are visiting, you MUST check this place out! I promise-you'll love it as much as I do.

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

I love it all but especially that first piece...great lines and fabulous color!